Renter accepts full liability for any loss, damage or cost of repair. Insurance coverage for all equipment is the responsibility of Renter while in possession of renter and during shipping either direction. Coverage must specifically include “Miscellaneous Equipment, Rented Equipment, or Rented and Leased Equipment”, and must list the “Limit”, “Deductible” and “Expiration Date”. Policies with “Unattended Vehicle Disclaimers” will not be accepted. If renting a vehicle, then your policy must contain “Automobile Liability: $1,000,000 combined single limit”. If filming/shooting outside the U.S.A. or Canada, your policy must contain: “Foreign Liability, : $1,000,000 per occurrence limit.” If filming/shooting from an aircraft, your policy must contain: “Aircraft Liability, : $5,000,000.”
All policies submitted to PHOTOSPACE are required to include at least the following (note: vehicle verge only if specifically renting vehicle):
- Name PHOTOSPACE the additionally insured/loss payee.
- Policy must state: for rented photo/video studio and/or equipment (and/or rented vehicle) or (equivalent verbage)
- Policy value equal to, or greater than, the replacement value of the rented equipment (and/or vehicle).
- Commercial General Liability as follows:
- EACH OCCURRENCE: $1,000,000
- DAMAGE TO RENTED PREMISES (Each occurrence): $1,000,000
- MED EXP (Any one person): $10,000
- PERSONAL & ADV INJURY: $1,000,000
- GENERAL AGGREGATE: $1,000,000
- PRODUCTS – COMP/OP AGG: $1,000,000
If renting one or more vehicles:
- HIRED OR NON-OWNED AUTO
- AUTOMOBILE LIABILITY: $1,000,000 combined single limit
- PHYSICAL DAMAGE TO VEHICLE: At least $125,000